- The link to the illumos issue you're fixing, i.e. https://illumos.org/issues/1
- The issue synopsis (see the sample change description below)
- A link to the changes that were reviewed (preferably a webrev, code review page, or web repository view).
- The full "change set description", (i.e. "hg outgoing" or "git whatchanged -v origin/master..") including:
- issue number(s) and description(s)
- Reviewed by: XXX lines
- list of files affected
Here is an example change description:
123 Description of the issue in our tracker Reviewed by: Jack <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by: Ohana Matsumae <email@example.com>Note: You can use "hg recommit" or "git commit --amend" to fix the change description.